Whether you're seeking a "low-risk" option for a new sleep lab in your hospital or practice - or interested in improving or expanding your sleep service with an outstanding approach, SleepMed offers many flexible and customizable options to meet your needs.
In our most popular business model, the hospital or medical group provides the furnished and maintained space, as well as the marketing for the sleep lab and billing for the sleep study. A qualified member of the medical staff provides and bills for the sleep study interpretation.
- Medical director training and orientation
- "State of the art" sleep system
- Morpheus™ sleep database offering web-based data review, report access and interpretation functions for interpreting physicians and lab managers
- Patient scheduling services
- Insurance verification services
- On-site technical and off-site administrative staffing
- Scoring by a member of our expert scoring team
- Quality assurance
- Sleep lab oversight
The client pays SleepMed on a "fee per study" basis. Other business models are available.