Buy Ativan (Lorazepam) Online Without Prescription
Ativan (Lorazepam) is also known as lorazepam and it is a member of benzodiazepine drugs. This particular medicine is used for treating anxiety disorders. Ativan performs its task on the nerves and the brain leading to a soothing effect. It further enhances GABA’s effects which is a natural chemical found in our body.
||2 mg, 2,5 mg
||30, 45, 60, 90, 120, 150, 200,
||Express Delivery Service
|Buy Now From:
How to Take Ativan?
Check the medication guide thoroughly when given to you by your pharmacist. In case you have queries and confusion regarding this medication, talk to your pharmacist or doctor about it.
This medication should be taken orally. You can have it without food or with food depending on how your doctor has directed you.
The amount of dose will solely depend on your age, response to the treatment, and medical condition.
Do not stop taking this medication abruptly or else you might experience withdrawal symptoms like nausea, stomach pain, diarrhea, seizures, hallucinations, sleeping problem, losing appetite, muscle pain, extreme mood swings, memory loss for a short time, fast heart rate, high fever, etc. So with your doctor’s instruction slowly decrease the dose and stop it eventually.
Things to Remember about Ativan (Lorazepam)
- Even though this medication benefits people, it can cause addiction in some people. If you suffer from substance use disorder then the chances of getting addicted are relatively high.
- Make sure you take Ativan exactly how it has been prescribed by your doctor.
- Using this medication for a prolonged period of time will limit its performance or it might not work at all. Consult your doctor if this medication does not work well for you anymore.
- Avoid using Ativan if you are pregnant. It has been reported that Lorazepam has the ability to develop life-threatening symptoms or birth defects in a newborn baby.
- Ativan is a habit-forming drug and misusing such medication can lead to overdose, addiction, and even death.
- Keep this medicine away from children.
- Do not give this medication to anyone without a prescription.
- You should avoid having Ativan if you suffer from narrow-angle glaucoma.
- You should avoid having Ativan if you had or have an allergic reaction to a benzodiazepine drug such as Diazepam, Lorazepam, Alprazolam, Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, Restoril, Versed, etc.
Ativan Side Effects
The common side effects that you might experience after taking Ativan are given below:
- Slurred speech
- Loss of coordination
- Loss of balance
- Memory problems
The severe side effects that you might suffer from after having Ativan are listed below:
- Muscle weakness
- Suicidal thoughts
- Extreme drowsiness
- Trouble swallowing
- Drooping eyelids
- Changes in vision
- Dark urine
You will be in need of immediate medical attention when any of these signs take place.
The common dose for anxiety required by adults:
- The initial dose has to be taken orally, 2 mg to 3 mg each day and has to be consumed 2-3 times a day.
- The maintenance dose requires you to have it orally, 1 mg to 2 mg, 2-3 times per day.
The common dose for insomnia required by adults:
- It has to be taken orally, 2 mg to 4 mg once only at bedtime.
The common dose for anxiety required by geriatrics:
- The initial dose needs to be taken orally, 1 mg to 2 mg each day. The doses are usually divided for older people.
Ativan or Lorazepam drug overdose can be deadly if consumed with other opioid medications, drugs causing slow breathing or drowsiness, or alcohol. The person taking care of you needs to get you emergency medical help.
Consult your doctor or refrain from taking the medication when you experience the symptoms of an overdose. The symptoms of Lorazepam overdose involve restlessness, severe drowsiness, loss of coordination or balance, weak heartbeat, slurred speech, weak breathing, lightheadedness, or even coma.
It is advised to always take the medication in moderation or the way it has been prescribed by your doctor. Never give yourself a double dose if you have skipped a dose or have forgotten to take it. Tell your doctor if you skipped it but do not take the job of increasing your dose.